Featured 100% full Not resolved

This Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited is a big scam because I 've sent more than their $ 950 by Western Union that I lost.

- On 25 January 2014 , they asked me to send $ 400 and they confirmed that the order was sent but not received .

- On February 3, 2014 , he asked me to repaid $ 350 ea for the command was stopped by customs and to unblock the situation , I have sent their $ 350 ones I did.

- On February 5, 2014 , they informed me that the order was seized by customs and I need to send me $ 200 for it refers to the command ones I made, but there is nothing I ever returned .

After that , they stopped responding to my emails and I restarted to find out why they had not sent me my order but he asks me to sent $ 200 that I did not because I lost already $ 950

I ordered the following products:

- 25g of Alprazolam Powder

City : Bangalore

Country : India

Name: Sameer Ahmed

Country : India

Had an Experience with Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited?

Comments

Well if you live in the USA, you know it is illegal to order these drugs!They might be legit and get through customs and get to your house.

They might never send them, they might get stopped by customs and seized, or you might get a letter from the police or a knock at your door!You really shouldn't complain when An illegal drug deal goes bad.